Cauliflower Chop/Pancake. Cauliflower Chop/Pancake You could change the flour to almond flour for gluten free. Layla Al Dabean Zawaideh West Bloomfield Township, Michigan. Top with a spoonful of vegan sour cream and fresh chives!
Place the cauliflower pieces into the food processor and chop them up, creating cauliflower rice. Heat up the medium skillet on medium and place all of the cauliflower rice into it. Add clarified butter, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. You can cook Cauliflower Chop/Pancake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Chop/Pancake
- It’s of cauliflower rice.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of /4 teaspoon pepper.
- Prepare of /2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of chopped green onions.
- You need of flour of your choice.
- You need of (oatmeal, coconut, almond, sesame).
- You need of cheese.
- Prepare of full baking powder.
I still don't sauté the onions. I dice them up small and the heat from the cauliflower softens them up. Then add the onions and stir. The heat from the cauliflower will soften the onions.
Cauliflower Chop/Pancake step by step
- Mix all ingredients and leave for 5 minutes.
- 425 f in oven for 7 to 10 minutes or over medium heat as pancake.
- Enjoy 😉.
Stir in the egg yolks, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir it all up just until combined. Place cottage cheese, egg whites, hot sauce, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into the bowl of cauliflower mixture; mix completely. Take it in bowl and pour luke warm water with little salt.