Stir-fried Liver and Chinese Chives.
You can cook Stir-fried Liver and Chinese Chives using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Liver and Chinese Chives
- You need of Chicken livers (with the hearts).
- It’s of Chinese chives.
- You need of Mixed vegetables (or bean sprouts).
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Grated garlic.
- It’s of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of Doubanjiang.
- You need of Sake.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Stir-fried Liver and Chinese Chives step by step
- Cut the liver into pieces..
- Cut the hearts in half..
- Wash quickly in water. Take off any lumps of blood..
- Combine the garlic, ginger, doubanjiang, sake, soy sauce and mirin..
- Add the drained giblets to the combined ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Add the katakuriko..
- Make the Chinese chives and mixed vegetables (or bean sprouts) ready..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan (a generous amount)..
- Add the drained liver..
- Cook over medium heat until browned on both sides..
- Add the vegetables and stir fry over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. (From here things get serious!).
- Add the marinade from Step 6..
- Add the chives. Turn off the heat and let the chives cook in residual heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the sesame oil, mix in and it's done..