Chocolate Okara Cake 5 Minute Prep before Cooking in a Rice Cooker!. A fantastic chocolate cake recipe, cooked in a rice cooker. A truly convenient and simple way to prepare a chocolate cake. But until recently, I had never baked a cake in my rice cooker.
I've been thinking up several recipes that use rice bran, but of all the baked type Microwave to your desired texture. To remove the cake put flat plate on the top the rice cooker bowl and invert bowl in a smooth motion. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with your favourite. You can cook Chocolate Okara Cake 5 Minute Prep before Cooking in a Rice Cooker! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Okara Cake 5 Minute Prep before Cooking in a Rice Cooker!
- It’s 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 50 grams of Hot chocolate mix.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Sugar.
This rice cooker cake proves that baking doesn't have to be so complicated. But after stumbling across a cake recipe that only involved four ingredients and a simple push of a button on the rice cooker, I began to see cake baking in a new light. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Try this Rice Cooker Banana Cake recipe in your rice cooker!
Chocolate Okara Cake 5 Minute Prep before Cooking in a Rice Cooker! instructions
- Put all the ingredients in the pot and mix with a rubber spatula..
- Once mixed, use your hand to create a uniform thickness. It's easy if you use the palms of your hands..
- Set up your rice cooker and cook. Once it's finished, cook again in the cooker..
- Once it's done, flip the rice cooker pot and plop the cake on a rack..
- Once cooled, wrap in a plastic bag or plastic wrap and leave overnight in the refrigerator..
- Top with powdered sugar and it's complete..
You'll never know how wonderful a rice cooker is until Some rice cookers may take more than one cooking cycles. Once your first cycle is completed, poke If toothpick comes out clean, the cake is cooked. Let the cake cool completely before serving. Place the rice cooker pot into the rice cooker and press the "cook" button. I'm sure you can, but I haven't tried baking this in an oven.