Maple Pork Roast.
You can have Maple Pork Roast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Pork Roast
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Pork Roast (Must have a little bone and some fat in it).
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup (NO SUBSTITUTES).
- It’s 4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Maple Pork Roast step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 300C and mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Place roast fat-side-up in sides pan and stab holes into roast with a fork. Pour the sauce over the roast..
- Place in oven for 2 hours or until internal temperature is 145°F. Let rest for 10 minutes and serve!.