Liver Kassa (chicken).
You can cook Liver Kassa (chicken) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Liver Kassa (chicken)
- It’s of chicken liver.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of clove.
- You need of cardamom.
- It’s of thinly sliced onion.
- You need of smashed cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of sliced tomato.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of garam masala.
Liver Kassa (chicken) instructions
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Add the cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
- Add the onion and saute it till the onion becomes translucent.
- Sprinkle a little water and add the smashed cloves of garlic and the tomato.
- Saute for about 2 minutes then add the turmeric, chilli powder and salt.
- When the masala is properly mixed, put in the pieces of liver and add a little water.
- Saute it till the masala is blended with the pieces of liver.
- Then add water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Leave it for sometime, stirring it occasionally..
- When the liver is is cooked and the gravy is thick and dry, add sugar and a pinch of garam masala.
- Stir it one final time.