Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake. Packed full of sausage, biscuits, cheese, eggs, and milk. This simple egg casserole dish couldn't be more simple to make. In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt.
This loaded casserole combines Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated southern homestyle Buttermilk biscuits with potatoes, sausage, bacon, cheese and eggs so every bite is as filling as it is flavorful. Prep it the night before, and bake the next morning for the whole family to enjoy. This Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Bake is easy to make and delicious to eat! You can have Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit.
- You need 6 of Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of PAM/Butter.
- It’s 1 of Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of (Optional) Cheese.
It's full of refrigerated biscuits, whole eggs, crispy center cut bacon, and topped off with just enough cheese. It's pretty darn perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch! Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy!
Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave..
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits..
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven..
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes..
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve..
This breakfast casserole is incredibly easy to put together and can be made the night before to pop into the oven the next morning. Sausage, Egg, and Biscuit Casserole Keto Biscuits step the traditional sausage and egg casserole up a few notches. Hi, I'm Vicky, founder and content creator at Mess For Less. If you are looking for play and learning activities for kids, kid friendly food, parenting tips and general family fun, you will find it at Mess For Less. But I think bacon grease makes the best gravy!