Instant Prep, Easy Chirashi-zushi.
You can have Instant Prep, Easy Chirashi-zushi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Prep, Easy Chirashi-zushi
- You need 1 of two bowls' worth Sushi rice.
- It’s 1 of slab Skipjack tuna (bonito).
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 tsp of Finely grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Pickled ginger (optional).
Instant Prep, Easy Chirashi-zushi instructions
- Thinly slice the bonito. Transfer the slices to a bowl, pour soy sauce over them just until it covers the top of the bonito, then add grated ginger, and set aside to macerate..
- Thinly slice the cucumber..
- Fill rice bowls with sushi rice, and top with bonito from Step 1 and cucumber slices from Step 2, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and add a touch of picked ginger..