Zucchini lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. You can cook Zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini lasagna
- Prepare of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Mushrooms(optional).
- It’s of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Adobo seasoning salt.
- It’s of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely.
Zucchini lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not.