Shami kebab. Shami kabab recipe with video – Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries. These are made with ground meat or chunks. Shami Kabab is a great dish that can be serve any time of the day.
Fun and easy to make, you can. Step by step recipe of Pakistani Shami kabab with photos of each step.hey can be used in making buns kabab as tikki for a shami bun kabab. About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You can have Shami kebab using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shami kebab
- It’s of Pre prep (step alpha).
- You need 2 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 500 gm of chicken boneless.
- It’s 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Kebab paste.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 4 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
Shami kabab recipe Hyderabadi is a kabab dish which is made with mutton. The shami is made by cooking mutton and dal and making paste of meat and chana dal. Shami kebab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the Pakistani, Punjabi, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisines.
Shami kebab instructions
- 6 hours before cooking soak the dal in water.
- Put all the prep items in a pressure cooker and add water till the mix is immersed.
- Cook the mix in the cooker until 3 whistles. Open the cooker and boil away the water. Strain the excess liquid out. Remove the masala..
- Add the ingredients of the paste and that of the above (dal and chicken mix).
- Mix it well into a paste. Add water if too thick.
- Make patties of the said as per requirement.
- Add oil to a flat frying pan such that the kebabs are shallow fried. Fry the kebabs till crisp. And serve with diced onion and chutney.
Serve with sweet chile sauce or plum chutney. Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. Shami Kabab – Shami kabab is that budget friendly dish that goes well as an appetizer Shami Kabab – Don't feel like going out and barbecuing? Then here is your option and it. Shami kababs are made with beef, but I also use ground beef sometimes, as you can see in the pictures.