Quick Ruben Crescent Bake.
You can cook Quick Ruben Crescent Bake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Ruben Crescent Bake
- Prepare of 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Pastry Sheets.
- You need of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced Deli Corned Beef.
- Prepare of Sauerkraut rinsed & drained.
- You need of Thousand Island Salad Dressing.
- Prepare of Egg White.
Quick Ruben Crescent Bake step by step
- Unroll 1 pastry & press into a greased 13x9x2 in baking pan..
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Place half of the cheese on top of the pastry..
- Top with all of the corned beef..
- Mix Salad dressing & sauerkraut in a bowl then spread over the corned beef..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Press the 2nd pastry across the top..
- Quickly whisk the egg white in a small bowl then brush over the pastry..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes..