A Classic Winter Dish! Furofuki Daikon Radish with Yuzu Miso.
You can have A Classic Winter Dish! Furofuki Daikon Radish with Yuzu Miso using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A Classic Winter Dish! Furofuki Daikon Radish with Yuzu Miso
- You need 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of "Taught by a Chef! How to Prep Daikon Radish for Buri Daikon and Other Dishes".
- Prepare 10 of cm square Kombu for dashi stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○ Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of or more Yuzu juice.
- It’s 1 of Yuzu peel.
A Classic Winter Dish! Furofuki Daikon Radish with Yuzu Miso step by step
- Refer tofor the daikon prep. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150366-prep-daikon-radish-for-buri-daikon-and-simmered-dishes.
- After prepping the daikon, fill a pot with enough water to cover the daikon, then add the kombu and turn on the heat..
- Do not allow it to boil! It should be heated only to the point where it simmers. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce to add color..
- Cover with a lid, then simmer on low heat..
- Put the ○ ingredients for the miso sauce in a separate sauce pan. Add 1 ladle of the broth from Step 4..
- Turn on the heat, then simmer until smooth. Do not let it burn! Turn off the heat, then add the yuzu juice..
- Cut the kombu and lay it on a serving dish..
- Put the daikon on top, little it's perched on it..
- Smear with the yuzu miso..
- Garnish with finely chopped yuzu peel, then it's done!.