You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 300 grams of ○Strong (bread) flour.
- You need 40 grams of ○Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ○Salt.
- It’s 9 grams of ○Skim milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ○Cardamom (powdered).
- You need 6 grams of ○Dry yeast.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○Lukewarm water.
- It’s of ○Prep water.
- Prepare 125 grams of Water.
- Prepare 40 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 45 grams of ○Unsalted butter.
- It’s of [Filling].
- You need 8 grams of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter (softened).
- Prepare of [Topping].
- You need 1 of Nib sugar.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Sprinkle the yeast into room temperature water and let it proof..
- Thoroughly knead all of the ○ ingredients aside from the unsalted butter. Once the mixture is smooth, add in the butter and thoroughly knead some more to make the bread dough..
- Place in a warm spot (such as in the lukewarm water in direct sunlight), and let sit for about 50 minutes to rise the first time so it is double in size..
- Divide into two equal portions and roll up. Place on a canvas cloth and cover with a wet cloth. Let rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll each piece to 20 x 25 cm..
- Coat the entire surface with the melted butter. Spread the cinnamon and granulated sugar mixed together evenly on the top..
- Roll it up from the bottom, and tightly close the seam..
- Place the overlap face downwards, and cut into 5 trapezoidal shapes. Cut off both ends..
- Face the shorter side upwards, and press down on it with chopsticks coated in flour, etc..
- Place on a pan and let rise for 20 minutes..
- Once it has plumped up, brush with whisked egg (unlisted) and top with nib sugar..
- Bake at 180°C in the oven for about 12 minutes, and it is done..