Easy Zucchini Lasagna.
You can cook Easy Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- You need of extra lean ground beef.
- It’s of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- It’s of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- It’s of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.