Lightly-seasoned Shrimp and Broccoli for Bentos.
You can have Lightly-seasoned Shrimp and Broccoli for Bentos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lightly-seasoned Shrimp and Broccoli for Bentos
- You need 4 of Black Tiger Shrimp.
- It’s 1 tsp of each Sake and Katakuriko for shrimp prep.
- It’s 5 small of pieces Boiled Broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko (for sauce thickening).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each ★Mirin, Sake.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ★Chinese Chicken stock powder.
Lightly-seasoned Shrimp and Broccoli for Bentos step by step
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Sprinkle sake and coat with katakuriko, rub in well, then rinse off. Mix the ★ ingredients and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the shrimp until it changes color..
- Add boiled broccoli, and fry a bit more before adding the sauce from step 1. Continue to stir-fry..
- Add 2 teaspoons of cold water (not listed) to the remaining katakuriko, mix until dissolved. Add a little of this mixture at a time to the stir-fry allowing the sauce to thicken. Then it's done..