Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese.
You can cook Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese
- Prepare of For Noodles:.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 of egg.
- It’s As required of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For Peanut Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup pan roasted peanut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For Burrata:.
- It’s 1/2 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 pinch of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s of For Prep:.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed veggies of your choice (spinach, green capsicum, red capsicum, onions).
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese instructions
- For making noodles, mix the dry ingredients. Then pour the egg and mix them all. Keep adding water and kneading until smooth elastic dough is obtained. Keep it aside for half an hour..
- Then roll out a small ball of dough into rectangular shape and cut thin strips out of it, in form of noodles..
- Boil the strips in water for 5 to 7 mins until perfect texture is obtained and then drain the same into cold water..
- To make the peanut sauce, add all ingredients into mixer and blitz them together into a fine or grainy paste, as per your taste..
- Then we start preparing the burrata cheese. After boiling the milk, we add the vinegar into it so as to separate the cheese from whey liquid. After the cheese is formed, we keep aside half and mix it with the rest ingredients for flavor..
- Knead the other half in warm water until an elastic consistency like mozzarella cheese is obtained. Then make a pouch of it and add the rest of the cheese kept aside into it. Seal it and dip it in the warm water to reinforce it..
- Now add oil into a wok and put oil in it. Then add chopped garlic and green chilli into it. Once garlic goes brown, add the vegetables into it. Turn off the stove and add noodles along with the peanut sauce into it..
- And it's ready. Plate the noodles, place the burrata cheese on top and your dish is ready to eat..