Garlic Butter Chicken Wings.
You can have Garlic Butter Chicken Wings using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken Wings
- It’s of Ingredients for marination.
- You need 10 Pcs of Chicken Wings.
- You need 1 Pc of Egg White.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Shaoxing Wine (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 g) of Corn Starch.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp (5 mL) of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tsp (2 g) of Lemon Zest.
- It’s 1 Tsp (5 g) of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp (2 g) of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp (5 mL) of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- You need 20 g of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Stalk of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp (4 g) of Fried Garlic *optional.
- You need of Vegetable Oil *for deep frying.
- Prepare 200 g of Corn Starch *for coating.
Garlic Butter Chicken Wings step by step
- Rinse the chicken wings under clean water then pat dry with paper towels..
- In a medium size bowl, place the chicken wings and add the ingredients for marination, mix well together. After that, cover the bowl with cling film and set it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight..
- Mince the garlic and take off the leaves of fresh rosemary and thyme from the stalks, place them in a small bowl for later use..
- Place the corn starch in a shallow plate, put and coat the chicken wings one at a time, shake off any excess corn starch..
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil until about 175°C, fry the coated chicken wings for around 7 minutes until golden brown and 90% cooked. Take the chicken wings out and place them on a rack to drain off excess oil..
- In a medium size pan over low heat, heat the butter and minced garlic until the garlic is slight brown. Add the rosemary and thyme leaves together with the fried chicken wings, stir fry them until the chicken wings are cooked through, about 2 minutes..
- Finally, add the honey and pre-made fried garlic into the pan and mix them well. Place the chicken wings on a plate and serve warm..