Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs.
You can cook Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- Prepare 3 of shallote,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of For Marinade.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.