Loaded Deviled Eggs.
You can have Loaded Deviled Eggs using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Deviled Eggs
- You need 2 Dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon Crumbled.
- Prepare 1 of bag/block of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium Yellow Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 of medium Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Olives.
- You need 1 can of Green Olives.
- You need 2-4 cups of Miracle Whip (depending on tastes and yolk/egg sizes).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Celery seed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sweet Pickle Relish.
Loaded Deviled Eggs step by step
- Boil a large pot of water and hard boil all of your eggs! 👏.
- Meanwhile, crumble bacon, shred cheese, and chop veggies for toppings and ingredients..
- When eggs are hard boiled, peel them and cut into halves lengthwise. Scoop/pop out the yolks carefully into a medium sized mixing bowl, with either a spoon or your finger, and lay the halves in rows in a large pan or on a large tray..
- Next, in the mixing bowl crumble the yolks with a fork. Add miracle whip. Then, mix in finely chopped fresh parsley, sweet pickle relish, mustard, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Mix Well. Smash down all lumps with fork or other appropriate utensil until smooth..
- Lastly, scoop mixture with spoon into each each hard boiled egg white cup until all are full. Sprinkle paprika over all of them. Finally, Load em Up with Toppings! Serve & Enjoy! 😍.