Coke Chicken Wing.
You can have Coke Chicken Wing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coke Chicken Wing
- You need 10 pieces of chicken wings.
- You need 330 ml of Coke (do not use Diet Coke).
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 30 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 5 pieces of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli (optional).
- It’s of Spring Onion (optional).
Coke Chicken Wing instructions
- Clean the chicken wings then leave them in soy sauce and coke for 4 hours.
- Put the chicken wings in oven until the skin is crispy (you can skip this step if you prefer wings with tender skin).
- Stir fry garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Put the soy sauce and coke along with the chicken wings into the pot. Cover and cook with medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Take out the wings, continue cook the sauce until it’s concentrated and thick. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken wings. Voilà ❤️.