Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings.
You can cook Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings
- You need 6 lb of organic chicken wings, separate drummies from wing and remove tip.
- Prepare 3 stalk of Lemon grass, green part removed and chopped.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger 2 inch in size peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- You need 5 stalk of scallions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of red boat fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shaoxing rice wine.
Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Wings instructions
- Place all ingredients (except chicken wings) in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste the marinade to see if more salt needed. If the marinade is too thick, add additional rice wine..
- Pour marinade onto chicken wings, toss thoroughly and refrigerate over night. The next day remove wings from marinade and remove excess oil..
- Grill chicken wings until cooked on the inside and skin is rendered on the outside. Dependent on the grill. Usually takes 25 mins on lower heat with frequent flipping..