Pork roast dinner.
You can have Pork roast dinner using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork roast dinner
- You need of 1/4 cup rub of mesquite, season salt, granulated garlic, montreal steak seasoning, and onion powder.
- You need 1 of pork shoulder bone in.
- Prepare 12 each of carrots.
- You need 9 each of baked potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1 oz of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper ground.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of season salt.
Pork roast dinner step by step
- Using a house hold electronic pressure cooker is a big help with this..
- Place loin inside after seasoning fatty side up adding just enough water or broth or beer..
- After setting your cooker to meat, and securing the lid, select max time if less than approximately four to five hours..
- Wash and peel vegetables cut carrots in 3rd's to produce close to equal size sticks. Either french cut on onion or medium dice works too..
- Using prebaked potatoes oiled with rendered bacon fat, slice them in 1/2 " thick discs.
- Using a sauce pan add carrots and water to cover tops bring to boil and simmer on medium high till tender adding salt and lemon juice..
- In a 13" pan with plenty of depth and surface area add oil, butter, and onion..
- Once the onions release their moister and start to become slightly translucent add garlic simmer for just a moment..
- Add potatoes to onion and garlic as well as season salt let it all brown and carmalize. Cover and reduce heat to simmer on low..
- After carrots become tender to your liking strain excess water, return pan to low heat stir in brown sugar and butter. Rest oon low heat and cover..
- Check pork loin to make sure that it is finished the bone should come right out with little effort. Allow at least thirty minutes to rest before serving..
- Remember to always be safe and sanitary..