Dirty Deviled Eggs. This is a great appetizer to serve at gatherings with family and friends. Click The Link Below to Subscribe. Deviled eggs win as a healthy snacks or appetizer.
Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt. Deviled eggs (American English) or devilled eggs (British English), also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or dressed eggs, are hard-boiled chicken eggs that have been shelled, cut in half. You can have Dirty Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dirty Deviled Eggs
- It’s 2 Dozen of large eggs (hard boiled).
- It’s 2 tbs of Baking Soda or Powder.
- It’s 1 C of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of Worchestshire sauce.
- It’s of Green pimento stuffed olives.
- Prepare Half of jar of olive juice.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
This deviled egg recipe is a simple appetizer to serve during holidays and parties. The eggs gently cook using a quick boil and then simmer to yield solid golden yolks and tender whites. This is one of the six deviled egg recipes from this site that I made for christmas; the green olive was bad, the black olive was good. Nothing Better Than A Smooth Deviled Egg Appetizer!
Dirty Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil the eggs with 1-2 tbs bakins soda or powder in the water (this helps peel the shells off) once cooked peel, rinse in cold water. Halve the eggs separating the yolk into a bowl and put the whites on trays..
- Add celery seed and cayenne pepper to yolks. Use a fork to mix together well and crumble up the yolk..
- Add your mayonnaise (a bit at a time so as to not overdo it), then add Worchestshire sauce, yellow mustard and mix. Now it will be thick…you now pour in the olive juice from the jar of Olive to thin it out. Use adding bits more of mayo and even a few more dashes of Worchestshire sauce, mustard etc. to keep the mixture taste on point until the desired consistency is reached. The key to this "dirty" recipe is the olive juice being prominent (think dirty martini).
- Once the yolk is the consistancy you desire put into halved egg whites. I use a melon baller but to each their own. Once done you then take the olives and cut them in half. You put one half an olive on top of the yolk if each egg. Sprinkle with paprika and serve! (We tend to go a bit heavy on the paprika).
You'll Be Surprised With How Easy These Are To Make. Tons Of Flavor, Super Delicious And Perfect For Parties And Holidays. Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer to serve at potlucks and parties. The classic preparation is to mix the egg yolks from boiled eggs with mustard and mayonnaise and dust with paprika for color. Do you love deviled eggs as much as we do?