Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep.
You can have Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 150 grams of ＊ Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊ Baking powder (it won't rise if it's too old).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar (caster sugar).
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter (margarine).
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep instructions
- Prepare the cake pan by lining it with parchment paper..
- Cut the apple into 6 equal wedges, make about 5 slits on the wider side, and sprinkle on the lemon juice evenly..
- Microwave the butter until soft (repeat microwaving at 500 W for 30 seconds)..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ at this point..
- Add the butter in a bowl. While stirring with a whisk, add the sugar, and the beaten egg in 2-3 batches in that order..
- Change to a rubber spatula, fold in half of the ＊ dry ingredients and the milk. Fold in the remaining dry ingredients and mix it gently..
- Pour the batter into a pan while flattening the surface. Place the prepared apple wedges in a circular pattern..
- Once the oven is heated, bake the batter at 180℃ for 40-50 minutes. When it is done, take it out from the pan, cool it completely, and sprinkle on some confectioners' sugar and it is done..