10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake.
You can cook 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 of ★ Chocolate bar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Soy milk.
- You need 1 of ☆ Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar.
10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake step by step
- In a bowl, combine the ☆ ingredients. In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave it for 30 seconds..
- Combine the ★ ingredients thoroughly. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the ★ chocolate mixture into the ☆ mixture. Add the pancake mix into it and mix well with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into the pan, even out the surface with a spatula, and bake it in a preheated oven (180℃) for 30 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer to test it out, and if it comes out clean, it is done..
- Cool it off and sprinkle some powdered sugar on with a tea strainer if desired..