10 Minute Prep for Easy Eclairs. Making chocolate eclairs is actually quite easy. Classic eclairs, called eclairs au chocolat or chocolate eclairs, are made with French choux pastry. I'm pretty sure that's a sin, right?
Ground beef is one of my favorite cuts of meat to work with. It tends to be cheap, you can find it anywhere, and makes a huge variety of amazingly delicious dishes. Here's the basic ground beef recipe. You can cook 10 Minute Prep for Easy Eclairs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 Minute Prep for Easy Eclairs
- Prepare of Cream Puff Batter.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- You need 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 25 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of your choice Topping.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Chocolate.
It only has a few ingredients, and shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Quick and easy recipes that have just ten minutes of preparation time will save you lots of energy in the kitchen. That means you will be collecting ingredients, prepping ingredients, and getting everything together to go into the oven. Homemade eclairs are a labour of love, but the reward will Homemade eclairs are a labour of love, but the reward will be a decadent mouthful of crisp pastry oozing creamy vanilla custard.
10 Minute Prep for Easy Eclairs instructions
- Place the water and butter in a heat-proof container and microwave for about 2 minutes. Add the flour. Use a spoon to mix and then microwave for another 30 seconds..
- Gradually stir in the beaten egg..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Drop the batter onto the tray and shape into long, narrow tubes (if you wet your fingers with water, the batter will be easier to work with)..
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 25-30 minutes. Once they have finished baking, leave them for 10 minutes to cook slightly with the residual heat..
- Once they are removed from the oven, slice them in half. Place whipped cream and fruit on one half and cover with the other half to make a sandwich. Spread melted chocolate over the tops and they're done..
Allow to cool for a few minutes, then gradually add the eggs, mixing well between each addition until the mixture. This chocolate eclairs recipe from Woman's Weekly is a classic. They're easy to make at home, filled with cream and topped with dark chocolate – delicious! Wow your dinner party guests with gorgeous, gooey éclairs made with homemade choux pastry. With crock pot recipes, the easier the better, right?