You can have Sausage Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Soup
- Prepare of Hot Italian sausage cut in bite sized chunks.
- Prepare of unit Medium zucchini diced.
- You need of Spanish onions (yellow) diced.
- You need of of garlic.
- Prepare of Diced Italian style tomatoes (14oz).
- Prepare of Beef stock (32oz).
- Prepare of Beef broth (14oz).
- You need of Burgundy red wine.
- Prepare of Bow tie pasta.
- It’s of Dried parsley.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Butter.
Sausage Soup instructions
- Cook sausage in a skillet then set aside. Put either on a paper towel or something to avoid getting a lot of the grease in the soup, some is fine but not all of it.
- Dice the onion then, in a stock pot, sauté onion with butter till they are soft and tender. About 10min.
- Add garlic and stir for about 2more min.
- Add the whole cans of diced tomatoes (juice and all) then stir and bring to a simmer for about 3min. Also add the salt, pepper, parsley, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the wine, beef stock, and beef broth and bring to a boil uncovered.
- Once boiling, add the zucchini and sausage. Bring down to a simmer and simmer for 20min uncovered.
- Add the bow tie pasta for 11min or until pasta is done cooking.