Beef In Oyster Sauce. DIRECTIONS Combine oyster and soy sauces along with sesame oil, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. Add half the beef and stir fry until browned. How to cook Beef in Oyster Sauce the Panlasang Pinoy Way.
Turn the mixture on to a serving platter, top with the spring onions and serve immediately. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil. You can cook Beef In Oyster Sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef In Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 200 g of thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,.
- You need 1.5 of green bell peppers, chopped into bite sized pieces,.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 of thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped,.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced,.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated stevia sweetener OR 1 tsp sugar,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt,.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- It’s of Around 250-300ml water,.
- Prepare of Spray cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable.
- You need of To prep the beef:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- It’s 1 bowl of cold water.
- It’s of Serving Suggestions:.
- It’s of Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice.
- You need of Egg noodles / chow mein.
Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and set aside. For the oyster mushrooms, heat the oil in the wok and add the oyster mushrooms, stir frying for one minute. Add a small splash of water to create some steam to help the mushrooms cook, then season, to taste, with the black rice vinegar and light soy sauce. Beef in oyster sauce is a much sought-after dish in Chinese restaurants.
Beef In Oyster Sauce step by step
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray in some oil to cover the base liberally. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes..
- Add in the beef (water drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with salt. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes..
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the sauce. Now add in the water and turn down the heat to bring to a simmer. Add in the fish sauce and Stevia. Stir well until dissolved into the water..
- Simmer away until the water reduces and thickens into a glossy sauce. Remove from the heat. Serve up with your choice of side(s). Enjoy! :).
This recipe is very easy to make. Oyster sauce complements beef well by enhancing the natural flavor of the meat. Moreover, this dish is a staple in Chinese restaurants. By learning to make it yourself, however, you can control exactly what goes in the meal and avoid harmful ingredients such as MSG. Add the chicken stock and oyster sauce.