Ramen. Will it Ramen – Mexican Chorizo Sausage. Instant Shoyu Ramen Hack from one of Japan's BEST Ramen Chefs (Iida-san Recipe). You may remember me from such bowls as "First Dish I Learned to Cook On My Own Despite its popularity among the cash-strapped and the sodium-starved, the world or ramen extends.
Ramen (���[����) is a noodle soup dish that was originally imported from China and has become one of the most popular dishes in Japan in recent. If thinking about ramen summons images of Styrofoam cups and seasoning packets with enough salt to make you dry up like a prune, you haven't lived— when it comes to noodle soup consumption, anyway. Nearly every region in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu (pork bone broth) ramen of Kyushu to the miso ramen of Hokkaido. You can cook Ramen using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen
- Prepare of Prep time 15 mnts.
- It’s of Cook time 10 mnts.
- You need of Total time 25 mnts.
- Prepare tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 3 packet of instant noodles (knorr or maggi).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnish.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds for garnish.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
- It’s of Carrots.
You'll Have To Be A Huge Studio Ghibli Fan To Identify These Movies Just From Their Food.
- Measure all ingredients and keep aside..
- Add sriracha sauce and sesame oil in a pot an let it bubble, add the onions and tomatoes and cook for approx. 3 mnts while stirring occasionally. Add ginger garlic and cook for 2 more minutes until soft. Now add water and bring it to a boil. Transfer this into a blender and blend into a smooth mixture. Return it to the pot and add the chicken stock and let it simmer until it boils. Now add soy sauce and vinegar and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes on low heat..
- Now put in the noodles and cook for 2 more minutes. You do not want the noodles to over cook or become soggy. Now for plating, in a large bowl, pour in some stock, then the noodles and top it off with shredded chicken, carrots, lemon, spring onions, coriander. egg and anything else that you would like to top it up with. Sprinkle some sesame seeds lastly and enjoy it hot..