(Disney's) Almost Lasagna.
You can cook (Disney's) Almost Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of (Disney's) Almost Lasagna
- You need of Elbow Macaroni.
- It’s of mllll lb ground beef.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of prego spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of diced zucchini (optional).
- Prepare of shredded carrots (optional).
(Disney's) Almost Lasagna step by step
- Brown meat and drain well. (I normally soak my elbow macaroni during this step and drain them before my meat.).
- While meat is cooking, stir together eggs, ricotta, and grated parmesan. (Good time to salt and pepper mixture).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cooked meat with macaroni, sauce, and optional veggies. Add ricotta mixture and blend well..
- Coat a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray and spread half of macaroni mixture evenly. Top with a cup of mozzarella and a healthy sprinkle of grated parmesan..
- Add the remaining macaroni mixture and top with another cup of mozzarella and another sprinkle of parmesan. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is lightly browned and bubbly..