You can have Brownie Bombs using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Bombs
- You need 2 1/2 cups of sifted plain flour.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbs of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of boiled hot water.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Vanilla Ice-cream.
- Prepare 100 g of chopped almonds.
- It’s 350 g of baking chocolate.
- You need of Chocolate sauce(ready made or store bought).
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream.
- You need of Prep.
- You need 1 of skewer.
- You need of Cling wrap.
- You need of Muffin tray.
- You need 1 sheet of baking paper.
Brownie Bombs instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray. In a bowl sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and cocoa and mix..
- Make a well in the center and add water, oil, essence and vinegar. If the batter is too stiff, add little more water. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean. Leave to cool..
- Cling wrap the muffin trays individually, make sure that it's big enough for wrapping. Using a glass cut 20 brownie circles, you might get less depending on the size of the tray and glass you are using..
- Flatten 10 brownie circles and press them into the muffin tray, making space for the ice-cream. Place spoonfuls of ice-cream onto the brownie circles and drizzle the sauce over. Cover each with the other 10 brownie circles..
- Wrap each brownie bomb individually and freeze till solid or overnight. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add 60g of the almonds, leaving the rest for toppings and mix through. Take the brownie bombs out the freezer, poke a skewer on the side and coat them one at a time using a spoon until they're fully coated. Take out the skewers when done with all..
- Place them on the baking paper to harden and then wrap them individually again till you are ready to serve. Before serving, top with whipped cream, drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with almonds. Serve cold and enjoy. *Allow to stand for 5mins before serving.