Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak. The noodle salad is delicious cold, perfect for warmer weather. Toss in any vegetables you like, such as snap peas and bell peppers. Zucchini noodles are also gluten-free, which is better than any store-bought noodles you'll find – your gut will thank you!
What's not to love about this recipe? Ground Beef patties are grilled and topped with smoked bacon and cheddar. All Reviews for Thai Rice Noodle and Grilled Steak Salad. You can have Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak
- You need 500 g of Barilla Macaroni.
- You need 70 g of Baby carrots.
- You need 300 g of Frozen Peas.
- You need 400 g of Smoked Ham.
- You need 10 of Pickled Cucumber.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of water from the pickled cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of Parsley bunches (small).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 500 g of Pure Yoghurt (Alpro unsweetened yoghurt).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Mustard.
- Prepare of Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 mins.
Cook noodles in a small pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking. I followed the recipe fairly closely, but made the following changes: flat iron steak (instead of filet mignon), pineapple (instead of mango). Meanwhile, remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the packet's instructions..
- Add the frozen peas during the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well and give everything to a large bowl..
- Chop the Fleischwurst (ham) into small cubes. Chop the gherkins (pickled cucumber) and parsley finely. Add them to the noodle bowl and Mix well..
- To make the dressing stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and a few tablespoons of gherkin water. Add salt and pepper and adjust the taste with more gherkin water to taste..
- Mix the dressing with the pasta and place in the fridge, covered for at least a couple of hours. (I don't mind leaving it overnight or for a whole day, if time permits, I think it only gets better)..
- Bring to room temperature before serving, add the chopped parsley and adjust the taste again with salt and pepper..
Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Marinated and grilled flank steak served over Thai noodle salad with vegetables and peanut dressing. Make this recipe for an incredible meal with loads of flavor Set aside while preheating grill to medium high. Serve the steak with a chilled noodle salad. Whip up an easy Asian marinade for Flank Steak using teriyaki sauce, peanut butter and ginger.