Sweet Corn Salad. I have used fresh sweet corn. Though even tinned corn be used. But I do suggest using fresh corn as the taste of salad is better with fresh corn.
Serve as a fresh and healthy side dish with dinner, or take to your next picnic or potluck. Although the only visual proof Ben and I have of taking a. One simple technique transforms the corn and makes this salad absolutely irresistible. You can cook Sweet Corn Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Salad
- You need of Prep cook total.
- It’s 15 of 15 30min.
- Prepare of Author name : chhaya kulkarni.
- Prepare of cuisine : Indian.
- It’s of food type : salad.
- You need 3 of serve for.
- Prepare of ingredients for it.
- Prepare of sweet corn : 1big bowl [cooked ].
- It’s of tomato : 1 [chopped ].
- It’s of carrot : 1 [chopped ].
- Prepare of green cucumber : 1/2 chopped.
- You need 1/2 bowl of mutter.
- It’s of manchurian masala : 1/2 tab.
- Prepare of suhana masala : tab.
- Prepare of salt : 1 tab.
- Prepare of sugar : 1 tab.
It will become your favorite summer salad recipe! ❤️ Become A TRUE. This sweet corn veg salad recipe is best enjoyed cold, so prepare it a little ahead of meal-time and Enjoy how to make american sweet corn salad Here's a recipe for sweet-corn salad designed to preserve the dignity of the solitary diner. The salad itself requires minimal cooking, which means the small amount of time you spend on it can all be.
Sweet Corn Salad instructions
- Remove the sweet corn from fruit. : Keep it to cook in a cooker & take 2to 3 whistles..
- Now chop all vegetables one by one & keep aside : Keep all vegetables ready that is chopped tomatoes, chopped carrots, chopped cucumber, capsicum, mutter ready #myhealthykitchen, to the recipe story gifts. : Now take the masalas, i took, Suhana masala, & Nilson’s Manchurian masala ready..
- Start to prepare, take cooked corn in a big pot. : Add all vegetables, salt, sugar, masalas etc : Mix it well to make the salad..
- Your well prepared salad is ready to eat..
A sweet summer corn salad that can be made with fresh or frozen corn. This sweet side dish is First up is today's simple corn salad recipe. Made with sweet kernels of fresh corn (and tips on. The colors and textures will seduce you even before you taste this salad's sweet, cooling flavors. You can also use frozen corn in this recipe, though it will lack the crispness and sweetness of fresh.