Deviled Eggs in a Salad.
You can cook Deviled Eggs in a Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs in a Salad
- Prepare of Salad———————–.
- It’s 4 cup of iceberg lettuce base with Vegetables.
- Prepare of Deviled Eggs————–.
- You need As needed of water to boil eggs with.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Deviled Eggs in a Salad instructions
- Wash the eggs well I am using farm fresh never "painted" like the ones in the store. Add the eggs to the pot and just cover with cold water. Boil the eggs..
- Boil 10 minutes after it starts to boil..
- These are boiled I setting in the refrigerator overnight..
- Peel and rinse the eggs. Cut any of the messed up sides and add to the salad mix. Slice the tomatoes into wedges. Salt the tomatoes with kosher salt..
- Add the yokes to a bowl..
- Add mustard and spices to the yokes. Mix well.
- Add the mix and fill the egg halves. Place them on top of the salad mix and add tomato wedges in between the Deviled eggs. Sprinkle with paprika for looks..
- Dress with your salad with your dressing, I used French Dressing. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.