K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce.
You can cook K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce
- You need of Beef tenderloin / cubed into bite size.
- Prepare of Black peppers.
- Prepare of as needed Corn peppers.
- Prepare of Mixed sliced vegetables , bell peppers,carrots ,zucchini ,mushroom.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of as needed Sliced fresh hot pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Chopped spring onion.
- You need of Garlic.
K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce instructions
- Cubed beef , prepare vegetables and sauce.
- In the skillet add oil to stir fry vegetables on high heat ,add little water,toss about 1 mins ,or until veggie almost cook.
- Add beef toss skillet ,about 2 mins ,or as your desire ,I make it medium rare ,taste ,add some chopped onion spring and turn heat off , serve hot !.