You can cook Eggplant Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- You need of eggplant peeled and sliced into 1/2" rounds.
- You need of zucchini shredded and drained.
- It’s of of ground beef.
- Prepare of -40 oz chunky tomato sauce or jar spicy heirloom and can of sauce..
- It’s of of goat cheese or feta.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of Eggs beaten with tablespoon water.
- Prepare of as needed Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375. line baking sheet with foil. Oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg then bread crumb mixture and place single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 min until golden. Then flip and bake another 20 min. Remove from oven..
- Brown beef in pan until no longer pink. Season with salt pepper garlic and olive oil. Add shredded zucchini and tomato sauce. Heat until bubbling..
- Set oven temp to 400 and oil a baking dish. Layer eggplant on bottom then need mixture and top with cheese. Then repeat layering until u end with cheese on top (sprinkle remaining breadcrumbs and Parmesan mixture). Heat in oven until bubbling (15-20 min).