Grandma’s Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Grandma’s Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma’s Deviled Eggs
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dill relish.
- It’s Squeeze of mustard.
- It’s To taste of Cayenne pepper, as a garnish. (Paprika can be substituted, if you prefer them to not have that spicy kick.).
Grandma’s Deviled Eggs step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the eggs and boil them for 10 minutes, no more, no less..
- Once the eggs are cooked, pour the water out and let them cool for about 15 minutes..
- Carefully peel the eggs then slice them longways and add the yolks to a mixing bowl, making sure to scrape out as much as possible from each half..
- Add all the condiments and salt and pepper to the yolks then mix well with a fork..
- Fill the egg halves evenly with the yolk mixture and garnish each one with a sprinkle of Cayenne pepper (or Paprika)..
- Let them chill overnight for optimum results and enjoy!!.