Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy.
You can cook Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 of extra large egg or 2 small.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 pounds of ground Angus beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 quart of beef stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mild hatch peppers.
- Prepare 2 cups of thinly sliced leeks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder had an accident.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground Angus beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy step by step
- Gather the meatball ingredients. Mix the buttermilk and panko stir it up and allow to soak in. Add the beaten egg..
- Add the ground beef and spices, then mix well. Form the meatballs heat a deep pan with the oil. Fry the meatballs turn often to form a crust. They will finish cooking in the gravy. Set meatballs aside..
- Slice the leeks add 1 pound ground beef to the same deep pan you cooked the meatballs in. Add the peppers and leeks.Add the flour when the leeks are soft and beef browned. Add the spices and stir..
- Add the stock and stir. Add the celery salt and simmer 20 minutes..
- Give it a good stir. Allow to rest covered 15 minutes, stir and serve. I hope you enjoy!.