Keto Buttermilk Pancakes. Keto Buttermilk Pancakes are thick, fluffy and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar free syrup for an extra treat in the. Keto Buttermilk Pancakes (Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Paleo).
Keto Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes are thick and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar-free syrup for an extra treat in the. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. You can have Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
This easy Keto Pancake Recipe is made with almond flour, and has no added sugar. I'm the kind of person who eats pancakes for dinner. And that's just not a once in a while kind of thing, that's like. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make!
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
Just a few common ingredients needed. Paleo Buttermilk Pancakes are easy, grain free with low carb and dairy free options. Spoon or pour pancake batter onto griddle, and wait a couple minutes or until batter starts to bubble. Almond Butter Pancakes (no flour needed). Oatmeal Pancakes (made with rolled oats).