Cauliflower Pizza Crust. No matter what the toppings, Rao's Pizza Sauce will take your pizza to the next level. It just needs to be in there for long enough for the cheese to melt. You can even place it under the broiler if you want to!
Luckily, we have the perfect answer for you: cauliflower pizza crust. Made without flour, a cauliflower-based crust is gluten free and has only a fraction of the calories and carbs of regular crust. While a ton of grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizzas and pizza crust (even Costco has a version), they're often more expensive than regular. You can cook Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of shredded part skim mozzarella.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of grated cauliflower.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside. How to best enjoy this veggie-centric crust? Cauliflower Isn't Complicated Let's Keep It That Way. Switching out your favorite foods for healthier alternatives usually comes with a laundry list of high-carb filler ingredients.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust step by step
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have 2 cups of cauliflower crumbles..
- Place in a large bowl and microwave for 7-8 minutes, or until soften. Remove and let cool..
- Mix in the egg, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper..
- Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan..
- Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden..
But at Cali'flour Foods, the base of all our low-carb, keto-friendly recipes is simple – whole heads of cauliflower, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese. How to Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust Without Food Processor. How to Freeze Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Bake, cool, wrap in plastic or place in resealable extra large Ziploc bag and freeze. Thaw completely before baking with toppings.