Deviled Egg Salad.
You can cook Deviled Egg Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- You need 12 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika.
Deviled Egg Salad instructions
- Boil eggs for 18 min.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and store in the refrigerator for one hour..
- Peel eggs and seperate yolks and whites breaking up the whites into smallish pieces..
- Smash the yolks with a fork. Mix mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper with the yolks..
- Once the yolk mixture is blended well, mix in the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika..