Fig Omelet. Brie and fig omelets are a delicious, nutritious way to begin your day right. Series Description: Working figs into your favorite meals and appetizers is a really delicious way to add additional flavors. The combination of a not-too-sweet fruit, a pungent and melty cheese, soft egg with crisped edges and peppery greens makes these omelets a terrific option for brunch as well.
Learn how to make the best omelets that are fluffy, healthy, and oh so yummy. Learn this basic technique so you can make a perfect omelet yourself. Omelets are a popular breakfast dish but can also make a tasty and quick dinner. You can cook Fig Omelet using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fig Omelet
- Prepare 2 of figs.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 of onion 🧅.
- Prepare 30 g of sliced fennel.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Lift up each side of the omelette. Omelets are a classic breakfast choice, but they can be fragile and hard to flip correctly. By knowing the right way to use a spatula and pan and a few different flipping methods. Whether you spell it omelette or omelet, your sure to find something you'll want to try.
Fig Omelet instructions
- Sliced onion and fennel.
- Caramelize Onion.
- Add fennel, stir fry until the fennel is soft. Add a pinch of salt then put it aside to cool down.
- Pan fried both side of the fig for 10 seconds, add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir fry a bit until the fig is coded with melted sugar.
- Mix 2 eggs, onion and fennel. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Heat up (mild heat)2 tablespoons of oil before putting the egg in. Stir the egg in the pan to create folds..
- Mixed another egg with a little salt then pour it into the pan. Put the figs on top of the egg.
- Put the cover on and cook for 5 more mins..
- Voilà ❤️ you can also serve it with some feta cheese and a little bit of 🍯.
The Omelet recipe out of our category Cooking! A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. Omelettes can also be intimidating in their simplicity. The second trick is to cook the omelet until it looks just under done.