Banana Bread with dry fruits.
You can cook Banana Bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with dry fruits
- Prepare 3-4 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or less.
- You need 4 of dry apricot/ chopped.
- Prepare 4 of dry figs/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of macadamia/ chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Banana Bread with dry fruits instructions
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).