ChrisO's Curried Snags.
You can have ChrisO's Curried Snags using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ChrisO's Curried Snags
- It’s of Beef snags.
- Prepare of washed potatoes, into 2cm diced.
- It’s of Zucchini, into chunks.
- It’s of broccoli floret, into pieces.
- Prepare of carrots, into pieces.
- It’s of Frozen peas and corn.
- You need of onion, roughly chopped.
- You need of Frozen green beans.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Curry powder (I like Keens).
- Prepare of Beef stock cube.
- It’s of Red hot chilli, chopped.
- You need of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Sea salt flakes.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Corn flour..
ChrisO's Curried Snags instructions
- In a large pot- throw in your sausages and cover with water. Not to much water as we will be using this water and we want a nice thick dish- not too watery..
- While the snags are boiling- prepare your veggies..
- Remove the snags when cooked and add the veggies to the water. You can add water but again, don't forget that the veggies will reduce, so not too much..
- Also add Worcestershire, curry powder, stock, chilli, paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper. Simmer..
- Chop snags into bite size chunks- return to the dish and continue to simmer until veggies are soft but potatoes are still holding together..
- Mix a little hot tap water with cornflour (in a cup) and stir. Slowly add to pot, stirring continuously, until thickened..
- Cook the flavour of flour out and there you have it..
- Serve on rice or (as I like it) all by its scrumdiddly self!.