Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart.
You can have Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart
- Prepare 25 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 30 teaspoon of margarine/ butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar/ icing sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk for egg wash.
- It’s of Any fruit jam (I use St.Dalfour Fig Jam).
Pan Baked Fruit Jam Tart step by step
- Beat margarine/ butter until soft, then add on sugar, beat again until soft..
- Add on the egg yolks, beat again until mixed well and soft..
- Add on the flour, stir well. Knead until form dough and not sticky..
- Keep in the fridge ± 10 mins.
- Take 1 tablespoon dough, fill with jam, and make any shape you desire (I did round shape because easy 😁).
- Pre heat pan in low temperature ± 15 mins and lay the tarts into, then egg wash the top. Cover the lid, bake ±30 mins in low heat (I use induction cooker, deep fry mode, 100°C temperature).