Deviled Egg Salad.
You can have Deviled Egg Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- Prepare 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of sweet relish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Deviled Egg Salad step by step
- Peel and halve hard boiled eggs. Place yolks in a medium bowl. Roughly chop whites, set aside..
- Use a fork to mash yolks to a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, dijon, and sweet relish. Blend together until mixture is mostly smooth..
- Add chopped whites. Gently stir to incorporate. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!.