Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF. You can put most anything in a puff pastry and turn it into a special dessert. This time I used peaches with lots of cinnamon. Wrapped in cheese and puff pastry, these meatballs are crispy, bite-sized deliciousness.
Puff pastry + fresh fruit = my culinary kryptonite. If there's one thing I love more than a big ol' slice of my mom's famous German Chocolate These easy peach turnovers are like edible envelopes delivering the most delicious news. And that news is that you absolutely. You can cook Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 4 of peaches, peeled, halved and stone removed.
- You need 400 grams of puff pastry (see my profile for a free-from recipe).
- Prepare 4 tsp of peach jam (try my easy recipe!).
- You need of light coconut milk to glaze.
- Prepare of maple syrup or a sprinkle of brown sugar – optional.
- Prepare of powdered sugar to dust.
Using store bought puff pastry makes these peach turnovers easy to put together. The reward, a warm, flaky pocket of Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle, pressing out excess air. Use your fingers or a fork to press and seal the pastry together. This snow cake recipe starts with a rich short crust pastry bottom, raspberry jam, cake topped with icing and then coconut.
Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking sheet with greaseproof baking paper https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356517-vickys-puff-pastry-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333090-vickys-homemade-peach-jam-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Roll the pastry into a large thin square, then divide it into 4 smaller squares and place on the lined baking tray.
- Spread a tsp of jam diagonally across each square keeping a dot of the jam aside.
- Lay the peaches cut side up onto the jam. If you like, sprinkle a little brown sugar or maple syrup into the peach stone holes. Fold the opposite corners over like a blanket to tuck the peaches in and place a dot of jam where the corners cross over to secure them.
- Brush all over with the milk and place in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Let cool on a wire rack then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy as a treat or breakfast on the go!.
These Italian cream puffs with a rich custard filling are a classic Italian dessert. They are traditionally eaten on St. Joseph's Day, but I say indulge in them. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really comforting about a pot pie.