Oven Baked Chicken in Sauce. A Richer, Heartier Taste Worth Sharing. Visit The Official Classico Website To Learn More! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
Sweet: Instead of brown sugar, you can use honey or maple syrup to sweeten this barbecue sauce. Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is an easy way to make barbecued chicken without turning on the grill. In this recipe, the chicken is brushed with the most amazing and easy-to-make barbecue sauce. You can cook Oven Baked Chicken in Sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken in Sauce
- It’s pieces of Whole chicken cut into.
- You need of For the marinade.
- Prepare 250-300 of maziwa mala/ buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed dry herbs.
- It’s 1/4 of / tsp chilli.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Leftover marinade.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Hot sauce…optional.
It will have all the feels of a great grilled BBQ chicken, but it's made in the oven instead. Pan – light scrubbing will be required to clean! So either use glass/ceramic OR metal pan lined with foil then parchment/baking paper. Sauce thickness at end depends one many factors eg – how snug the chicken is in the baking dish, how juicy / fatty the chicken is, oven accuracy.
Oven Baked Chicken in Sauce step by step
- Marinate your chicken in the mentioned spices for at least 45 minutes.. Cover with film.
- Cut your chicken according to the number of people being served….
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C…line tray with foil for easy of cleaning.
- Place your chicken pieces on the tray.. With its marinade.. Set aside the remaining marinade.
- Bake for about 40 minutes… Turn your chicken after 20 minutes… Ensure chicken is fully cooked.
- Remember the remaining marinade…we will use it here.
- In a pan, saute an onion, add the marinade,ketchup, and a dash of hot sauce Throw in the baked chicken pieces..mix well.
- Serve with a starch of your choice.
But very easy to adjust – too thick, add splash of water, too thin, return just the pan to the oven for a minute or. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Stir together brown sugar, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic powder in small bowl. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE!