Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. Garlic-Parmesan Wings Are A Must At Every Party. Chicken wings take about an hour to cook through and get crispy—most sauces will burn by the time the meat is safe to eat. So we like to toss the wings in oil and season with salt and pepper before baking.
These Garlic Parmesan Wings are a great alternative for people who don't like classic spicy hot wings. The sauce is really easy to make and coats the wings beautifully! With football underway in the pre-season, I thought it would be a good time to share these chicken wings with you, well in advance. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 of kilo chicken wings.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Parsley for garnish if desired.
Pour chicken wings into the bowl and coat with the spice mixture. While the chicken is baking, mix together the parmesan cheese, garlic, oil, and fresh. CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS – baked instead of fried but these classic chicken wings are still as crispy and delicious as ever! You need to try my Sheet Pan Steak Nachos or Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Sliders!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend together all-purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper..
- Cut wings and dredge them in the flour..
- Heat oil and deep fry wings for about 5 to 7 minutes, and then drain on a wire rack..
- Cook the wings until they just begin to brown. Bake wings for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan..
- When the wings have finished cooking in the oven place the wings into a large bowl. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the wings and toss until the wings are well coated..
- Serve the wings by sprinkling the remaining Parmesan cheese on top of the wings..
All Reviews for Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings. Garlic Parmesan Wings are high on the list of my favorite things. The combo of garlic, butter, parsley, and parmesan make the most amazing Garlic Parm chicken wings sauce. In this quick recipe, I'm sharing how to make these wings in the air fryer or oven. This buttery garlic-parmesan sauce is so simple and tastes sinfully delicious.