Lasagna. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Recipes and tips for terrific lasagna. Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes.
This lasagna recipe is super simple to make, and so flavorful. It's perfect for potlucks and other The site may earn a commission on some products. It couldn't be easier to make. You can have Lasagna using 28 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s of Meat Sauce:.
- Prepare of minced meat (beef/chicken/pork-your choice).
- Prepare of green celery – sliced/grated.
- It’s of carrots – cubed/grated.
- It’s of zucchini-sliced/grated.
- You need of onion – sliced/grated.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- It’s of red wine (optional).
- It’s of chicken stock / water.
- You need of garlic (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- It’s of Dried thyme.
- It’s of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce:.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of chicken powder.
- It’s of nutmeg powder.
- You need of Pasta:.
- Prepare of Lasagna.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese (garnish).
A sorta of farewell used when "Goodbye" isn't enough. "See you tomorrow, dude!" I ate her lasagna for hours. Gladly, there was no cottage or ricotta cheese to speak of. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas.
- Prepare the meat sauce: slice the vegetables, onions..
- Heat a pot with 3 tbsp cooking oil. Add in the onions and garlic. Stir it for 2 minutes until it gives good fragrance..
- Put in the sliced vegetables (celery, carrot, zucchini). Stir it evenly for 3 minutes..
- Put in the minced meat into the mixture. Stir it evenly with the vegetables. Cook it until the meat is well cooked for 5 minutes..
- Add in the red wine if you do use it. Let it evaporate for 5 minutes. (Omit/skip this step if you do not use it).
- Add the tomato puree and chicken stock/water. Mix them well together..
- Add the seasoning: salt, pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme, bay leaf. Let it cook until the sauce thicken. Keep stirring it to avoid the bottom of sauce get burned..
- After it is thickened, keep the sauce aside..
- Prepare a pot with 1 liter boiling water – Cook the lasagna pasta to half cooked in order to ease the baking process later on. The cooked pasta has to be transferred to the cold water to stop the cooking process. Cook 3-4 pieces once in a pot to make us easier to remove the pasta out, because the pasta can stick each other..
- Lay the cooked pasta on the clean kitchen towel so it will not stick each other..
- We are now half way through the cooking process. Let us prepare the bechamel sauce..
- In a small pot or sauce pan, heat/melt the butter, lower the heat and add the 4 tablespoon all purpose flour. Stir it to mix with the butter..
- In a batch, slowly add the milk and mix them well with the whisk. Keep whisking it to avoid the bottom part got burned. Cook it in the medium heat. Add the milk again and keep whisking..
- If the bechamel sauce is too thick, you may add another 50 ml milk and whisk it again..
- Lower the heat, give the sauce taste with salt, pepper, chicken powder and nutmeg powder / grated nutmeg..
- Switch off the heat and keep it aside..
- Assembly time: Get your baking bowl, or any bowl that reheatable in high heat oven. Smear your bowl with butter/margarine..
- Place the cooked pasta in the bottom of the pan, add a laddle of meat sauce on it, a laddle of bechamel sauce, evenly spread out on the pasta..
- A layer is done, keep adding the layer of pasta, meat sauce and bechamel sauce..
- At the last layer of lasagna, spread more bechamel sauce on it and cover it with grated parmesan cheese..
- Place in the lasagna in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes with 175 C to 200 C depends how big your lasagna..
- Remove it your lasagna, becareful it is very hot. Slice it out and enjoy your lasagna..
Easy Homemade Veggie Lasagnas. ⬇ Download image lasagna – stock pictures and picture in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless. You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna, or lasagna with all the works, packed with your. Lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna lasagna I made lasagna and fresh sourdough garlic bread from scratch today. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home!