Cajun Deviled Eggs.
You can have Cajun Deviled Eggs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Deviled Eggs
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 T of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic; creamed.
- Prepare 2 T of minced pickle.
- Prepare 2 t of minced green bell pepper.
- You need 1.5 t of dijon mustard.
- You need 3/4 t of dried minced onions.
- You need 3/4 t of dried oregano.
- It’s 3/4 t of ground celery seed.
- You need 3/4 t of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/3 t of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of large pinch of kosher salt & black pepper.
Cajun Deviled Eggs instructions
- Let eggs sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking. Room temp eggs cook better..
- Cover eggs with warm, salted water. Bring to a simmer. Cook 12 minutes. Stop cooking process immediately by submerging eggs into ice bath using tongs to transfer eggs..
- Wait 5 minutes. Slice each egg in half carefully. Put eggs yolks in a mixing bowl. Add miracle whip, garlic, and seasonings. Whisk to combine or use a fork. Fold in bell peppers and minced pickles..
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of mixture into each egg white. Alternatively, use a spatula to load the egg yolk mixture into a pastry piping bag for a more elegant, professional look!.
- Variations; Diced celery, bacon, paprika, smoked paprika, diced chiles, habanero, parsely, cilantro, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, poblano, red bell pepper, pickle relish, pickle juice, jalapeños, dried mustard, dried jalapeño powder, peppercorn melange, candied bacon, corn, roasted garlic, horseradish, hot sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, white pepper.